Thursday 28 July 2011

Life is Good

I am sitting here watching my boys play Plants vs. Zombies on xBox.  They are talking in a code language, I'm sure, because I can't understand half of what they are saying.

This makes me happy.

Life gets so busy, that sometimes you forget to appreciate these silly moments.

Things as simple as listening to my boys, having my music on, and having a glass of wine.  Life couldn't get much better.  Having my daughter home would add to my smiles.  Being an early teenager, she has been hanging with a girlfriend all day.

I am blessed to be able to appreciate the good in my life.  I have had, as I'm sure many people have had, negative things happen in my life.  Brother passing, divorce, something traumatic as a child (blocking that), yet still life is good.  Here's why.

I now have a good relationship with the father of my children.  He is a wonderful man who has found someone who makes him happy.  Despite the fact that I miss my brother all the time, I know that he is hanging around in a good place.  I appreciate all that I am given.  I have my three kids with me, happy, and ready to give Mommy a hug at anytime!  Can't get better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment